Friday, October 1, 2010

Playing Catch-Up

Okay, so I'm reading a friend's facebook page and it reminds me that I started up this blog yet have not been on it in a very long time.

So --- Here is the gist of whats going on in Arizona.

Both the kids are in school - the little man started kindergarten this year, and the sweet pea is in 2nd grade.  They both made honor roll this quarter, and as their teachers put it, are a delight to have in their class. - ROCK ON!

Pete's parents FINALLY purchased a home out here and are even now as I type, driving out here with the horses and a u-haul to live permanently, yay!  We can't wait to have them settled in, the kids really miss them, and ofcouse Sierra is going bonkers for the horses to get here.  Plus lets face it and be honest, once the parents are here, can you say - babysitter - I might actually get to remember what a date night feels like.

Pete is working an in town position, a year long detail.  SO far he's not terribly impressed, I have a feeling this is going to be a long year for him!

I somehow got signed up to be the Art Masterpiece Program Chairman at the kids school - ahem, thanks a lot Crystalle! - A position that has been keeping me extremely busy, and more involved in the kids school than I ever thought I would be, lol.

The puppy "Mika", is 6 months old now, I try and take her to the dog park everyday, but the past couple of weeks we've had Zip and Abby too, so it's more like 2-3 times a week right now.  She is honestly the polar opposite of Hermes, and I have to admit, I love her to death, but the connection I had with Hermes just isn't there with Mika.  She's doing really well in the potty training area, she'll sit, shake, and lay down about 85% of the time, she's finally getting better at "come" but otherwise she's just a nut ball with way too much energy, who hasn't grown into her gangly legs, lol.

I'll hopefully write again soon, after all my birthday is coming up so I'll need to reflect on that in a bit, lol!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment